Kingfisher Cove SwimwearRegular price $69.95
Holiday with us at magical K’Gari, Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world and one of the true jewels in Queensland’s crown. Spot Azure Kingfisher birds as they fly through the air at great speed, and take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie Boorangoora. There is no place on earth like this spectacular island, we hope this print will take you there until you can get there and see it for yourself!
This beautiful swimsuit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst Fraser Island flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a light blue colour just like the water of Lake McKenzie.
This print and its wow factor are sure to stand out this summer! Keep your precious little lady safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, designed with love in Bargara Queensland, a stone’s throw from magical K’Gari Fraser Island.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg (the blue leg frill is shorter than the one shown in the photos, this was a sample piece)
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. If anything suits are on the bigger side, rather than smaller side.