Lady Elliot SwimwearRegular price $69.95
Lady Elliot Island, the southernmost coral cay of the Great Barrier Reef and nesting site of the loggerhead turtle, is the kind of place that most people can only dream of visiting… let us take you there to spot the loggerhead turtle hatchlings (just like the ones featured on this pattern!) as they scurry down the sand and into the beautiful lagoon that surrounds this magnificent jewel off the coast of Bargara, home of Tribe Tropical.
$1 from all direct sales of this print will be donated to the Mon Repos Turtle Centre.
The loggerhead turtle is an endangered species; successful breeding at Mon Repos is vital to their survival.
This beautiful swimsuit is designed with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms, and is double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
The print features loggerhead turtle hatchlings amidst Great Barrier Reef coral, and has a light blue background. Also available with a matching wide-brimmed hat.
See our ‘bundles’ section to see how you can save when you purchase this item with a matching hat!
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation.
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Beach-luxe at its best!
Suits are true to size and correspond to the age of the child, i.e. an average two year old will fit a size 2 and so on. If anything sizing is on the larger side of the age, rather than smaller side.